Ricoh Theta S build issue?

Hello! I just got my Ricoh Theta S and I had a question hopefully someone can help me with. I noticed that the edge of the Theta S seems to be a little looser or something than that of the Theta M15. Here is a video for example: https://youtu.be/shV2WVczzdE

You can hear the clicking when the edges seem to click in and out. Does anyone else's do this? I'm neurotic about this kind of stuff and I want to make sure that I shouldn't get a replacement or something.

Thanks!

Re: Ricoh Theta S build issue?

Mine is doing the the same thing!  I'm about to email support about it now.  

Very disappointing for a brand new product that's supposed to be the flagship for the brand and product line. =(

For what it's worth, I already emailed them and spoke on the phone. The best they could do is just say to get a replacement because they don't have one in front of them to compare to.

That being said, I told my girlfriend to take the box from me and throw it away so I can't return it. I think that they are all going to have little quarks and as long as it doesn't affect the functions of the camera, then no need to return. Nothing is perfect.
Highlighted

Had mine since December and has always done this.