Specs on Two New Lens

Can't wait to see the specs on the two new lens being shown at CES 2015.  Much speculation that they are designed for FF. 

Bob

Re: Specs on Two New Lens

I'm getting a little frustrated with just seeing the prototypes of these lenses being paraded out for each trade show.  Guess at next months CP+ we will see the same zooms for the third time. For the length of time it is taking to produce these zooms, they had better be stellar.  Also no news or even a prototype of the promised full frame.  I was hoping for something this coming spring, but................

CES isn't the place for these lenses or a FF camera. This is a "consumer" level trade show. Its mostly for point and shoots or entry level DSLR's.

www.EricNoeskePhoto.com | Pentax K-3, Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8, Sigma 85mm f/1.4, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, Pentax 15mm f/4 limited, Pentax D-FA 100mm f/2.8 macro, DA 50mm f/1.8, Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8, Pentax 55-300mm f/4.5 - 6.3, Q, QS-1, 01 prime, 02 Std Zoom, 03 fisheye, 06 tele zoom
Bob

I agree with you that this is not the show to make annoucements re major items, however the new camera does offer some fresh new features for the Pentax line, being WiFi and an articulating screen.  The two new kit lenses are also very interesting, finally a kit lens with a dc motor along with WR will be very popular.