08-12-2014 08:05 AM
Greetings. Have you confirmed the installation process? This FW file: gd4_v115.frm should be on your memory card.
Following these procedures should initiate the update process:
1. Turn on the camera
2. Press the MENU button
3. Press the </Fn1 button and then the "down arrow/ macro" button to display the Setup Menu
4. Press the >/flash button and then the "up arrow" button to select [Confirm Firmware Version] and press the >/flash button
• A message confirming the firmware update will appear on the picture display.
• If the confirmation message does not appear, confirm whether the firmware file has been
properly saved on the SD memory card.
5. Press the >/flash button to select [YES], and press the MENU/OK button
• The firmware update will start, and the message shown below will display on the picture
display.The firmware update should take about 30 seconds to complete.
• When the update is complete, the camera will restart.
6. Confirm that the updated version is displayed in the picture display
7. Turn off the camera
• If a message saying, [Incorrect rewriting file] appears on the picture display, check whether the
firmware model matches the model of your camera.
Complete firmware installation instructions for the GRD IV are available online at: http://www.ricoh-imaging.co.jp/english/r_dc/download/firmware/docs/grd4_fwup_en.pdf