MX-1 Firmware Update?

Will there be a firmware update for the MX-1 soon? There are a couple of minor issues that should be solved (i.e. tungsten white balance, speed, some handling issues to bring the MX-1 in line with the Q and the DSLRs software-wise etc.). Regards,

Stephan

Re: MX-1 Firmware Update?

[ Edited ]

Greetings Stephan,  we have received no info on an upcoming firmware update for the MX-1. We have forwarded some customer requests for product enhancements to the MX-1, if you have some features you would like improved/added just reply with some specifics and we will be glad to send these along as well.

Thanks!

Thx for the quick reply!

I see auto white balance in tungsten light as a problem (esp. in the "bright" mode when shooting in jpg). What I would also appreciate would be handling and a menu system that resembles the Q and the Pentax DSLRs, i.e. pressing identically labelled buttons on a MX-1, a Q or a DSLR triggering the same actions. Focus peaking (like on the Q) would also benefit the MX-1.

Regards,

Stephan

Highlighted

Stephan, thanks for responding. great suggestions. I have forwarded them to our Digital Products manager here who will send them on to Ricoh Imaging in Japan.

Thanks again,