Strike a pose

FOTO1308-1-13.jpg

Re: Strike a pose

Nice pose.  Stairs arc almost matches the curve of the sword.  Only critical comment:  Girl's expression doesn't add any energy to the image.  She appears to be paying more attention to the photographer's diretions, than to her own appearance in the image.  She could close her mouth, and have a look on her face like she was ready for battle.  If she were in a costume that matched the sword's appearance, with her hair and makeup done, and then added some stage presence, it would be a contest winner.   This looks to be an "exploratory" shot.  Sadly, most amateurs only take these kinds of shots, showing their eye for ideas, but lack the conviction and time to return to the setting, with the right costumes, etc., and really capture the most from the return trip.

Nice for what it is, (and idea shot), but some room for improvement from a second trip to the location.

Just my .02 cents worth

Probably worth what it cost you.

marcus 357

Re: Strike a pose

good atempt to beeing nice ...

this is indeed a trail shoot and i'm glad you did at least see the ellements i am going for ...  

We are waiting for first snow ... then we will try to get the picture i am aiming for.