Hello, Ricoh!

Hi there!  I see a big empty Lounge here; is there anyone out there to talk to?

I am a professional photographer, based in the USA Pacific Northwest.  I focus on portraiture and on conference photography, traveling frequently, but always returning to my home on the Oregon Coast.  I have been an avid user of Pentax since my first K1000, and will be moving on to the K-3 this month.  

Hope to see more full-time professionals out there with Pentax and Ricoh equipment soon!  Thank you, Ricoh, for keeping Pentax alive--

--Trav--

www.BrokenBanjo.net

Re: Hello, Ricoh!

Hello trogerwilliams! Congratuations on being one of the first members of our new community! Thanks for participating and please do share with your fellow PENTAXIANS and photo friends! 

so is it just you and me here?

Hey everyone...

I will be number three I guess.  My name is Caleb and I am a documentary and fine art photographer based in northern Japan.  I use mostly Pentax, with some *others* thrown in for specific work.  Anyways, it is nice to meet you both!

www.calebknipp.com

Hi Caleb and welcome to the Community!

Hi everyone!

My name is Joe and I am a professional wedding and portrait photographer in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina.  I started photography more than 30 years ago with a Pentax K1000 and have been a Pentaxian every since.  Looking to the new forum and getting to know other pentax users.

-- Joe --

www.jharrisphoto.com

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone! Victor here for Miami thanks for being me a part fo your sweet community