Bob
Accepted Solution

Studio Shot High Key

[ Edited ]

Not sure if this falls within the topic of Fashion Photography, but I thought I would share this within this site. The image was taken using two studio lights with softboxes both positioned to the left and right of the model. The white background had two additional studio lights directed on it and they were both set brighter than the two softbox lights. Light on the model was f9 and the light on the background was measured at f11. Image was taken using a Pentax K5 at 100 ISO using a DA 18-135mm lens. Shutter speed was 180sec.

In retrospect I notice that there is now a section on this site for Studio Photography and obviously this image and thread is better suited for that.  Perhaps the Site Administrator will be able to relocate this thread to the Studio Topic Heading.

Re: Studio Shot High Key

Good image, but if you want high key you need more light on the background. There is still blue in it. or maybe just white balance adjustement.

Bob

Re: Studio Shot High Key

Thanks for your comment.  You're right, when I look at the image again, there is need for more brightness in the background.  There does indeed appear to be a cast that needs to be adjusted.  I think it is a white balance issue.  Will go back to the image and edit it.  Again thanks for this.