Comments
Labels
by Drozelle
on ‎10-06-2014 03:00 PM

Wait till it has to be fixed by precision camera.. That will be a real game changer!

Labels
by Ebooks4pentax
‎11-26-2014 08:13 PM - edited ‎11-26-2014 08:17 PM

The Pentax 645Z cost a little more than the competitors full frame (35mm film size) DSLRs, yet it is way cheaper than the other medium format cameras on the market. I believe there are no better deal for the money in the whole Digital Camera arena at this time. Brothers...it has a 51.4 megapixels CMOS sensor. There is a reason why sales of the 645Z have surpassed all expectations. Someday, I will own one, just like I had a Pentax 645 film camera.

Pentax...the people's cameras.

Labels
by Drozelle
on ‎12-08-2014 03:33 PM

645d still gone.....  To repair land..

Like to sell it and get 645z but I can't get mine back!

since mid August! It will be worthless by the time I get it back. 

Labels
by Drozelle
on ‎09-18-2015 08:25 AM

Ok here is the scoop..
I'll try to make this short because it is long..
I bought 645d 10/12/13! in February of 2014 realized after starting to print for customers big sensor problem..
Started contacting Pentax from that date on.. Finally got them to let me ship for repair.. Read back post for that journey thru hell... I sent 645D camera to precision 8/12/14 received it back fixed January 2015 that's a year later!. I did follow through with attorney generals and in the end for my troubles they sent me a free K3ii Camera . (Still not worth all the lying and anxiety) I received that August 2015..
If you have any problems with any company?.. I strongly suggest Attorneys generals office.
I want to say that I love all my Pentax equipment BUT they have been taken over by a very Rude, unprofessional, irresponsible to large of a company that don't even think knows they own Pentax without looking at a list of there holdings..
Good luck and don't deal with bull#%€+.. It takes patients and time but deal with them on there level!
David
Peace!