Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Update of Java kills Ricoh Theta program on mac

Hi. I just updated the java-stuff that my computer wants me to update everytime I open Ricoh Theta program on my mac. And offcorse now when I start the program I just get a blank window. Anyone know what it was that I updated and if I can roll it back? Or can I do another fix? It's kindof urgent since I have a job to do tomorrow with the camera ;)

Re: Update of Java kills Ricoh Theta program on mac

Just got camera today. Computer is up to date and just getting a completely blank white screen as well. Someone help?!

Here you can read about how to reinstall earlier versions of Adobe air.. I hope it helps.

Now I got it to work! 

I had to uninstall both Ricoh Theta software AND Adobe Air. Then I installed version 18 of Adobe Air and the Ricoh Theta software, and it works again! 

It might work with version 19 also, but 18 works for me so I'm never updating Adobe Air again ;)

I'm having this same problem ... Could you explain exactly where to read how to do that?  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling -- no luck.  I'm not sure if I'm downloading the right version of Air.  More description would be really helpful.  Thanks in advance!

Hey, I also noticed the Theta app stop working immediately after updating Adobe Air. 

To answer your question, the older versions of Adobe Air are available at this link : 

https://helpx.adobe.com/air/kb/archived-air-sdk-version.html