Highlighted

"Lifetime worry free warranty" not being so worry free!! feeling ripped off...

I have a Pentax gameseel=ker scop 3-15 x 50.  Have the warranty card says $20 send to XXX and will be repaired or replaced at Pentax discretion.  SO I sent my 20 plus 20 shipping only to have it come back in three weeks NO FORWARD ADDRESS.  So I contacted Ricoh who had me send it to precision camera repair, they promptly sent it to Burris factory who took another 4 weeks to send it back to me minus the 20 with a note saying we cant repair.  So where is the new comparable scope then??

I have the warranty card and now a broken scope back and I want sdome one at Ricoh or pentax to respond to this.  Frank.Jones@recsilicon.com

Ricoh repair number is #

I had been communicating with Service Anttwan Mitchell who has said it was forwarded to his manager who he says have not ever responded.

So if anyone cares please resolve this warranty issue

Re: "Lifetime worry free warranty" not being so worry free!! feeling ripped off...

Here is the returned paperwork along with the warranty for the gameseeker 3-15x50 rifle scope in question.  It wont zoom and it wont hold zero,  it worked fine for two years 40 rounds it was never dropped or abused.