Has anyone had a problem with the WG-3 not turning on? Mine is only a few months old.

The camera worked fine until last weekend. I took 1 photo which was fine, then 2 blurred, didn't focus & then it shut off. I have charged the battery & then replaced it with a new battery. It shows 'Pentax' on the screen, beeps a few times & shuts down.

Re: Has anyone had a problem with the WG-3 not turning on? Mine is only a few months old.

Greetings. If a fully charged battery does not provide proper function, there may be a problem that requires a technician's inspection. In such instance (for US residents only) please send your camea to: RICOH Service Department, 250 North 54th Street, Chandler, AZ 85226 ph: 877-269-7179. Please include a note describing the problem and a copy of your proof of purchase.

If you are not a US resident, please contact a service center in your area. For a listing, please visit:

http://www.ricoh-imaging.co.jp/english/globalsites/inquiry.html

Thanks.

Re: Has anyone had a problem with the WG-3 not turning on? Mine is only a few months old.

that is what I needed, thank you

Sent my camera to Ricoh, two weeks ago, shipped by UPS. Have heard nothing from them. They received the camera, June 16th. Have never dealt with Ricoh & don't know their realiability.

Greetings. For information regarding your repair, (for US residents), please contact our Customer Service Department at: 800-234-0276.  Thanks!